GLOBE EU membership is open to all members of the European Parliament.
GLOBE EU members actively participate in the meetings and events of the organization as participants or as (co-)chairs. GLOBE EU currently has around 50 members.
GLOBE EU Members in the press
- Article: “European carmakers survive politicians’ backlash – for now“. Comments by Peter Liese, Reuters, 4 February 2016
- Article: “Digging into Dieselgate“. Comments by Bas Eickhout, Deutsche Welle, 2 March 2016
- Article: “After Paris, EU leaders mull review of 2030 climate goals“. Comments by Bas Eickhout and Gerben-Jan Gerbrandy – EUobserver, 15 December 2015
- Article: ‘Hollow words’: why there’ll be a fight over EU’s plans to deal with our waste. Comments by Sirpa Pietikäinen, Gerben-Jan Gerbrandy, Seb Dance, and Claude Turmes – The Guardian, 8 December 2015.
- Article: “Will the EU propose the most far-reaching reporting standards yet?” Comments by Sirpa Pietikäinen and Catherine Bearder – The Guardian, July 2, 2015
- Letter to the Editor: The EU has led, not failed, European Voice, 28 January 2010, by Sirpa Pietikäinen
- Letter to the Editor: Why Europe Should Aim for a 30% Reduction by Jo Leinen – Politico/European Voice, 22nd January 2010.
- 135 European Parliamentarians from 14 Member States Plead for a 30% EU Commitment ahead of COP15 – Financial Times, 11 December 2009.